Beyond Travel is like the good friend you call at home for help if anything goes wrong on your trip. If you get the hint right, you should know how important your travel insurance is and why choosing the right one ensures your complete trip.
Beyond Travels ensures you travel safely and stay sound in the country. But Travel Insurance helps you travel carefree and covers the following:
- Emergency Evacuation/Repatriation of Remains
- Trip Delay
- Baggage and Personal Effects
- Baggage Delay and more
- Trip Cancellation
- Trip Interruption
- Emergency Medical Expenses
WHY COVER YOUR TRIP?
There are many reasons why you need to cover your trip with Travel Insurance:
- You may want to cancel it due to last-minute changes in plans. The reason could be anything such as flight delays or cancellations, illness, or injury. To avoid losing your expense covering your trip is important.
- In case you or your loved ones become ill or injured, and the medical facility is far away the situation might get worse. It is therefore good to secure your trip.
- Moreover, insurance helps you travel with complete peace of mind letting you enjoy your much-needed vacation.
HOW SHOULD YOUR TRAVEL INSURANCE TO TANZANIA LOOK LIKE?
Your Travel Insurance should cover:
- Trip cancellation, interruption and baggage insurance
- Can be purchased alone, or to complement an emergency medical plan
- Coverage for a single trip, or several trips
- If you plan to travel more than once, save time (and possibly money)
- Emergency medical coverage
- Up to CAD 5 million (certain benefit limits apply)
WHAT ARE THE MEDICAL FEATURES YOU NEED TO COVER IN YOUR INSURANCE?
Some features of Emergency Travel Health Insurance Tanzania:
- Hospital and doctor’s fees
- Private nursing care
- New prescriptions (30-day supply)
- Treatment for dental accidents
- Fly your insured spouse or dependent children home if you are transported back to Canada
- Returning your vehicle to your home or a rental agency
- Ambulance (ground or air) to emergency care
- Transport to a hospital from a remote area during a medical emergency
- Emergency medical attention